Check-in Time: Check-in time is after 3:00 PM Central. Every effort is made to have each condo ready for occupancy by the check-in time, but sometimes unforeseen events can delay the readiness of some condos. We ask and thank you for your patience if this occurs. There will be no discounts offered due to a late check-in.
Check-out Time. Check-out time is no later than 10:00 AM Central.
Advanced Reservation Payment: All reservations are not secured until proper payment is confirmed with an Advanced Reservation Payment. This may be paid by personal check, bank cashier’s check, or credit card (Master Card, Visa, or Discover). If you are paying with a check, we will need to receive the check within fourteen (14) days of initial reservation.
~ If your arrival date is more than 45 days, to secure your reservation, we require the $500.00 Reservation Deposit (applied to rental), and Travel Insurance premium payment, if coverage is accepted.
~ Your remaining balance would be due 45 days prior to Check-In.
~ If your arrival is less than 45 days, the full amount, including Travel Insurance premium, if coverage is accepted, will be due to secure your reservation.
Administration Fee: A non-refundable administration fee & WPM Accidental Damage Waiver ($45) will be charged to all reservations. The amount of this fee varies by unit size.
WPM Accidental Damage Waiver:
For standard vacation rentals, a damage protection fee of $45.00 (plus tax) is added to each reservation and is included in the total quoted to you at booking. The damage protection is non-refundable and covers accidental damages to the unit or its contents up to a replacement cost or repair of $1500.00. This damage protection does not cover damages by pets, which are not allowed, or willful or gross negligent behavior that results in damages.
- A. ALL CANCELLATIONS MADE WITHIN 45 DAYS OF ARRIVAL ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. In the event you must cancel your reservation within 45 days of arrival, please notify us as soon as possible. If you had elected to purchase Travel Insurance, please contact the Travel Insurance Company with your claim. If your cancellation is not covered, we will make every effort to re-rent the property for your original dates. If we re-rent your property, all monies (less the $200.00 Cancellation Fee, Administration Fee, WPM Accidental Damage Waiver Fee, Travel Insurance Premium, and any monetary difference in the rental amount) will be returned within 45 days after re-booking. If after diligent effort, we are unable to re-rent the property, the full rental payment will be forfeited, including the Administration Fee, WPM Accidental Damage Waiver fee, and Travel Insurance Premium.
- B. If cancellations are made outside of the 45 days of arrival, your deposit will be returned minus the $200.00 Cancellation Fee, Administration Fee, WPM Accidental Damage Fee, and Travel Insurance Premium (If purchased).
- C. If the balance is not received 45 days prior to arrival, we will treat the reservation as a cancellation and return your deposit minus the Cancellation Fee, Administration Fee, WPM Accidental Damage Fee , and Travel Insurance Premium (see Cancellations) within 45 days.
- D. WindFall Property Management is not responsible for the weather or other Acts of God and there will be no refunds for these occurrences. Purchasing Travel Insurance may cover you from losses you may incur due to unforeseen circumstances, such as unexpected health issues, death, inclement weather, hurricanes, job loss, or jury duty. Travel Insurance may be added up to 45 days prior to arrival. We recommend that you purchase this insurance.WindFall has partnered with Red Sky Travel Insurance to provide Sun Trip Preserver® coverage for our guests. Sun Trip Preserver provides cancellation and interruption services as well as emergency assistance and travel services. Protect yourself in the event of hurricane evacuations and family emergencies such as illness or death in the family. The travel insurance is optional and the cost is 7.0% of your total reservation stay.
- To learn more about Sun Trip Preserver or to file a claim, please visit www.SunTripPreserver.com. Contact: Arch Insurance Services, Phone: 866-889-7409, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pets: All our properties are Non-Smoking and No Pets Allowed units. NO EXCEPTIONS. Violation of this term will constitute an automatic charge to the Credit Card on file, for necessary cleaning, damages, and loss of any rental income due to this negligence.
Minimum Night Stays: Many properties, especially during “Peak Seasons”, require a seven (7) night stay, beginning with a Friday, Saturday or Sunday arrival.
Maximum Number of Guests: Each property has an allowed maximum number of guests. This total, sometime includes bunk beds, which are for children use only. Guests who exceed the maximum occupancy are subject to immediate eviction and forfeiture of all rental payments.
Family Rentals/ Minimum Age: Our vacation properties are for family rentals only. We will not rent to vacationing students or young adults, under the age of 25, that are unaccompanied by a responsible parent or guardian. The parent or guardian must stay in the property at all times, for the duration of the stay. Any guest who violates this policy will be EVICTED & the FULL RENTAL AMOUNT AND/OR SECURITY DEPOSITS WILL BE FORFEITED!
Falsified Reservations: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposits, fees, and all rental payments. The party will not be permitted to check-in or will be evicted immediately upon knowledge of the falsification. . In accordance with Florida State Statute 509.141, RESERVATIONS MADE UNDER FALSE PRETENSE ARE NULL AND VOID AND CHECK-IN WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.
More than the maximum number of guests allowed, reservations made by a non-staying guest, and/or underage renters, constitute a falsified reservation.
No Subletting: Guest reservations are not transferable to any other party.
Rates: All Published or Quoted rental rates and fees are subject to change without notice.
Payment of Rent: Rental Payments are payable in full forty five (45) days prior to the arrival date. We accept personal checks, bank cashier’s check, and credit cards (Master Card, Visa, or Discover).
Housekeeping: Each property has a washer/dryer. Each property will also be stocked with an initial supply of trash liners, toilet paper, bath soap, and dishwasher soap. The guest will be responsible for any additional supply needs beyond the initial supply.
Maintenance/Damage: Any maintenance issues and/or damage should be reported to WindFall Property Management. If this is not an emergency, please contact us during normal daytime hours. Maintenance or Housekeeping staff may enter the property to respond to any maintenance and/or housekeeping issues during your stay.
Property Rules and Regulations: All guests must observe the rules and regulations set forth by each property. Failure to comply can result in eviction.